According to consumer legislation 144/2015, act. 18, which came into force on September 8, Dispute Litigation Consumer Resolution entities, as follows:
DISTRICT OF FARO – Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center for Consumer Disputes in the Algarve
Ninho de Empresas, Edif. ANJE Estrada da Penha, 3º andar, sala 26 8000 Faro
Phone: 289 823 135 Email: email@example.com
Personal data processing
RGPD – 2016/679 (UE)
- At the beginning of the Agreement, the Customer / Lessee must provide their personal information and the driver’s personal information for identification purposes, expressly authorizing Auto Prudente de Rent a Car without a driver, Unipessoal Lda to process the data.
- Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), Auto Prudente informs its customers that:
- Auto Prudente, Car Hire Without Driver, Unipessoal Lda, based at Estrada de Santa Eulália, Edifio Ondas do Mar Loja E, Areias de São João, 8200-269 Albufeira, is the entity responsible for processing the personal data provided in the scope of the contract;
- Pursuant to item b) of article 6 of the GDPR, the processing of personal data has the purpose of concluding the lease contract provided to the customer;
- Pursuant to item c) of no. 1 of article 6 of the GDPR personal data may be transmitted to third parties whenever necessary to ensure compliance with any legal obligations to which Auto Prudente Rent a Car is subject, namely judicial authorities, criminal police bodies, tax and customs authorities and regulatory bodies;
- Personal data can only be processed for other purposes with the express consent of the data subject of Auto Prudente Rent a Car;
- Auto Prudente must keep personal data for the necessary period of service provision, billing and compliance with legal obligations;
- The data subject always has the right to:
- Access to data within the limits of the contract and the GDPR;
- Change and oppose the respective data processing;
- Decide on automatic data processing;
- Withdraw consent;
- Request that your data be erased and exercise your personal rights under the legislation in force (except for data essential for the execution of the lease contract and, therefore, mandatory, as well as complying with the legal obligations to which Auto Prudente is subject )
- In the event of withdrawal of consent, the legitimacy of the data processing carried out before that date is not compromised.
- Under the GDPR, the data subject has the right to be notified if a breach of their personal data becomes susceptible to a high risk to rights and freedoms, and can file claims with the competent authorities.
- Personal data may be transmitted to third parties who provide services to Auto Prudente whenever such services involve the communication of data contained in the rental contract.